Here at All American Mortgage we are proud to be a multi-generational native Floridian family. President, JC, grew up in the Florida Keys and on National Pi day it only seemed appropriate to share our favorite "pi" recipe with you. Enjoy Aunt Naomi's simply perfect pie.
2/3 cup fresh squeezed lime juice - Florida Key Limes preferred
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1) Separate eggs, bear soak until blended together not bubbly
2) Add milk slowly stir
3) Add lime juice slowly, stir in slowly
4) Taste (my favorite part!)
5) Pour into shell - graham cracker 6 inch
6) Bake 10 minutes at 350*, check after 5 minutes, cool on rack, cover and freeze
Dress with toasted meringue, whipped cream or straight up!